Works selected for [PHOTOBOMB] judging and exhibition, will be chosen by the Nautilus Arts Centre Art Prize Committee (NACAPC). All artists will be advised if their entry has or has not been selected for judging and exhibition.
The final judging will be carried out by an independent art critic. The judge’s decision will be final and no explanation will be entered into. The announcement of the prize winners will be made at the official Opening Night.
Date of artwork delivery to the Nautilus Arts Centre must be prior to 3pm Friday 19th August 2022.
- Entrants must reside in the Eyre Peninsula.
- All works must be offered for sale. A 25% commission will be retained on sales.
- Entries are limited to one (1) per artist and each work must be accompanied by an entry fee of $10 which can be paid via phone or in store.
- All works should be ready for hanging with flat D rings and suitable hanging wire on the back of the work.
- Works are to be no larger than 700mm x 500mm in area excluding frame.
- A clear and detailed label to be firmly affixed to back of artwork consisting of your name and contact details.
- If selected, artist agrees not to withdraw exhibited work before the close date of the exhibition.
- The NACAPC reserves the right to reject any works for any reason and does not take responsibility for any damages or expenses.
- Please note that all entrants under 18 years of age will automatically be placed into the Youth Award category.